- If you are a specialty contractor directly responsible for field labor?
- If you are a general contractor managing dozens of specialty contractors?
- If you are a project owner?
There is an incredible amount of low-hanging fruit to be picked when it comes to improving labor productivity before you even start to get into improvements from:
- Whole project lean construction and integrated delivery tools executed effectively.
- Supply chain integration at the workflow and technology platform levels.
- Virtual construction integrated with prefabrication.
Those are major enhancers to field productivity but just imagine the savings you can achieve from improving:
- Basic field task training in short and immediately actionable modules.
- Material and tool logistics.
- Clear daily goals and task planning.
- Positioning your company to attract the best talent.
- Fighting back against labor productivity impacts
- Production feedback systems